BREAKING: Otto Warmbier, the 22-year-old college student who was held in North Korea for 17 months before coming home last Tuesday, has died, according to his family. Warmbier suffered a devastating brain injury while being held prisoner and was in an unresponsive state when he was flown home.
BREAKING: Otto Warmbier, the 22-year-old college student who was held in North K…
- President Trump just banned transgender citizens from serving in the military — …
- EU is furious over latest round of Russia sanctions
- WATCH LIVE: The Senate debates the health care bill.
- Minneapolis officers required to turn on body cams after fatal shooting
- We’ve finally got Europe addicted to McDonald’s